Edinburgh Art Festival’s Commissioning Circle plays an integral role in the Art Festival’s continued development and success. By joining the Commissioning Circle, you can directly help us to continue commissioning bold new work, support future generations of artists, and champion free access to the very best in visual art.
Through the Commissioning Circle, you will have the opportunity to engage directly with our artists and to experience our commissioning programme in unique and special ways throughout the year.
LEVELS OF SUPPORT:
£1,000 per annum | Members receive:
- Invitations to the Edinburgh Art Festival VIP Launch, previews and special Commissioning Circle events
- Complimentary tickets to select ticketed projects, talks and performances during the festival
- Credit on Edinburgh Art Festival website and within the annual Festival Guide
- Commissioning Circle newsletter, with special updates from our Director
- 25% discount on all festival merchandise
£2,000 per annum | Members receive the opportunities above, plus:
- Special access to the year’s festival commissions as they develop, including exclusive, bespoke visits to artist studios and production tours
- Opportunity to select one upcoming commissioned project towards which your support will be directed
- Additional acknowledgement of support where appropriate for your selected Commission
£5,000 + per annum | Members receive all the opportunities above, plus:
- A signed, limited edition memento made by an artist we have worked with
- Invitation to a special artist’s dinner with the commissioned artists and producers
To join, please contact our Development Officer, Caitlin Serey – email@example.com.