By sponsoring Edinburgh Art Festival you have the opportunity to reach wide audiences and to align your brand to the UK’s largest annual festival of visual art. We are committed to working with you to develop a corporate partnership that supports you to achieve the unique objectives of your company.
Attracting over a wide range of audiences across 5 weeks in August, we can offer significant brand exposure, marketing and networking opportunities, and the chance to contribute to the success of a world-class festival.
By partnering with Edinburgh Art Festival, you can support:
- The realisation of a major new publicly sited project by an internationally renowned artist.
- The next generation of talent through our dedicated opportunity for artists at the outset of their careers.
- The delivery of our learning and engagement programme, which enriches the experience of the festival for over 1,000 individuals in communities throughout Edinburgh each year.
Each partnership is unique, and we are committed to working with you to develop a relationship that meets your objectives. Our programme changes each year, but some examples of benefits sponsorship could enable you to access include:
- On site branding: by taking our projects out of galleries and into public spaces, we facilitate chance encounters with visual art – and your brand.
- Access to a local, national and international audiences.
- Invitations to our opening weekend events, giving you the opportunity to meet and network with around 300 cultural professionals from across the UK.
- The chance to host an event in one of our commissions venues, many of which are not usually open to the public.
- Crediting in all marketing materials, both in print and online.
If you are interested in sponsoring the festival and would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.